dhcp-splash problem: MAC adresses get lost after firmware update

Zur Gruppenliste Beantworten
Betreff: dhcp-splash problem: MAC adresses get lost after firmware update
Von: h2o-post@gmx.net (Bluse-Blue)
Gruppen: freifunk.de.firmware.dev
Datum: 13. Aug 2008, 21:11:05
Hi Freifunker,

This problem exists quite a while and I would like to request a change of
dhcp-splash.
In the former and current dhcp-splash releases, the MAC addresses of laptop
users are not stored permanently ...
and after every Freifunk firmware update... we have to manualy  fill them in
again after updating a node.
That is very time consuming and also inifficient .. we do need to save the
users MAC list befor flashing a node.
Could that be changed into a "MAC adresses for dhcp splash are saved
permanetly in the NVRAM" to keep them ???

Thanks & Bye Bluse

Datum Thema  Autor
01.01. o

"News-Portal" was written by Florian Amrhein.