[WLANware] [gluon] [ANNOUNCE] Gluon v2019.1.x End of life

Zur Gruppenliste Beantworten
Betreff: [WLANware] [gluon] [ANNOUNCE] Gluon v2019.1.x End of life
Von: ml@andreas-ziegler.de (Andreas Ziegler)
Gruppen: freifunk.de.wlanware
Datum: 21. Jan 2021, 22:26:12
The Gluon framework's v2019.1.x branch has reached its end of life.
We have stopped maintaining it and will not create a release based on
this branch anymore.

Updating to the v2020.2.x release series is the recommended course of
action, please read the release notes of all releases starting with
v2020.1 carefully as some deprecated features have been removed. We also
introduced ways to deal with these feature removals.

You can find documentation about the release life cycle of the Gluon
branches on the GitHub Wiki:
https://github.com/freifunk-gluon/gluon/wiki/Release-life-cycle

-- rotanid

Datum Thema  Autor
21.01. o [WLANware] [gluon] [ANNOUNCE] Gluon v2019.1.x End Andreas Ziegler

"News-Portal" was written by Florian Amrhein.