[WLANware] [gluon] [ANNOUNCE] Gluon v2020.1.x End of life

Zur Gruppenliste Beantworten
Betreff: [WLANware] [gluon] [ANNOUNCE] Gluon v2020.1.x End of life
Von: ml@andreas-ziegler.de (Andreas Ziegler)
Gruppen: freifunk.de.wlanware
Datum: 02. Nov 2020, 00:04:35
The Gluon v2020.1.x branch has reached its end of life.
We have stopped maintaining it and will not create a release based on
this branch anymore.

Updating to the v2020.2.x release series is the recommended course of
action, which should be fairly easy. We are currently unaware of any
regressions.

You can find documentation about the release life cycle of the Gluon
branches on the GitHub Wiki:
https://github.com/freifunk-gluon/gluon/wiki/Release-life-cycle

-- rotanid

Datum Thema  Autor
02.11. o [WLANware] [gluon] [ANNOUNCE] Gluon v2020.1.x End Andreas Ziegler

"News-Portal" was written by Florian Amrhein.