[WLANware] [ANNOUNCE] Gluon v2018.2.1

Zur Gruppenliste Beantworten
Betreff: [WLANware] [ANNOUNCE] Gluon v2018.2.1
Von: martin@darmstadt.freifunk.net (Martin Weinelt)
Gruppen: freifunk.de.wlanware
Datum: 15. Mar 2019, 23:01:38
Anhänge: signature.asc (application/pgp-signature)
Gluon v2018.2.1 has just been released!

With this release we add support for scheduled domain switching, a
feature that will assist you in making breaking changes to your mesh
networks. We also improved the configuration of dual-band radios and
added a bunch of new devices. As usual we also squashed a number of bugs.

For details you can view the full releases notes on Read the docs:

https://gluon.readthedocs.io/en/latest/releases/v2018.2.1.html

-- hexa-

Datum Thema  Autor
15.03. o [WLANware] [ANNOUNCE] Gluon v2018.2.1Martin Weinelt

"News-Portal" was written by Florian Amrhein.