Re: [WLANware] Fwd: Interest in developing software for mesh networks

Zur Gruppenliste Beantworten
Betreff: Re: [WLANware] Fwd: Interest in developing software for mesh networks
Von: freifunk@irrelefant.net (Leonardo Mörlein)
Gruppen: freifunk.de.wlanware
Datum: 22. Jan 2019, 15:39:52
Hi Josef,

On 1/22/19 10:56 AM, Josef Mitchell wrote:
I would like to develop software to reduce the technical knowledge
barrier to entry of setting up mesh network nodes.

I guess, if explain a little more about your intentions, we can help you
a bit more precisely: Do you want to build a commercial product? Do you
want to contribute to the community in a non-profit way? Or do you just
want to collect some coding experience?

Kind regards,
Leo

Datum Thema  Autor
22.01. o Re: [WLANware] Fwd: Interest in developing software foLeonardo Mörlein

"News-Portal" was written by Florian Amrhein.