Re: [WLANware] Fwd: Interest in developing software for mesh networks

Zur Gruppenliste Beantworten
Betreff: Re: [WLANware] Fwd: Interest in developing software for mesh networks
Von: mail@aparcar.org (Paul Spooren)
Gruppen: freifunk.de.wlanware
Datum: 22. Jan 2019, 11:51:32
Hi Josef,

I would like to develop software to reduce the technical knowledge
barrier to entry of setting up mesh network nodes.

Good topic, you might want to have a look at LibreMesh[0] and some
related work on "simplifying" mesh network setups[1].

It would be helpful for me to first get some feedback about the
realities of existing open network projects.

You could check various Freifunk[2] communities in Germany or a mesh
only network in Barcelona [3].

Best,
Paul

[0]: https://libremesh.org
[1]:
https://github.com/aparcar/meshrc/blob/master/bachelor_thesis/bachelor.pdf
[2]: https://freifunk.net
[3]: http://dsg.ac.upc.edu/qmpsu/index.php

Datum Thema  Autor
22.01. o Re: [WLANware] Fwd: Interest in developing software foPaul Spooren

"News-Portal" was written by Florian Amrhein.