[WLANware] Fwd: Turris MOX – only 48 hours le ft!

Zur Gruppenliste Beantworten
Betreff: [WLANware] Fwd: Turris MOX – only 48 hours le ft!
Von: linus.luessing@c0d3.blue (Linus Lüssing)
Gruppen: freifunk.de.wlanware
Datum: 15. May 2018, 18:37:16
----- Forwarded message from Turris News <info@turris.cz> -----

Date: Tue, 15 May 2018 08:43:15 +0200
From: Turris News <info@turris.cz>
To: linus.luessing@c0d3.blue
Subject: Turris MOX – only 48 hours left!

Web version  |  Česká verze

logo Turris

Dear Turris router supporters,

our common campaign is slowly approaching the final. It has been exciting 45
days during which we have introduced a number of innovations also thanks to
your suggestions. We have announced two new modules — MOX E (eight-port pass
through switch) and MOX F (four-port USB 3.0) — and we have a lot of ideas for
further expansion. We have added PoE (Power over Ethernet) support and have
offered several upgrades including RAM capacity increase.

If you hesitated to buy Turris MOX up to this moment, the time to become part
of this unique project has come right now. If you want to order MOX for your
business, you do not have to wait until it is available in retail. Get your MOX
now at campaign prices and we'll issue a standard invoice for you. Only 48
hours left and we can reach the goal!

MOX

So far the latest innovation is the use of MOX modularity to open source
private cloud solutions we introduced in cooperation with Nextcloud company.
The new Turris MOX: Cloud is now available at a starting price of $115.

We hope this offer attracts you as well and you join us!

Turris team

If you have any questions about Turris, visit our Discussion Forum or send an
email to info@turris.cz.

Copyright © 2018 CZ.NIC, z. s. p. o. Turris is developed by CZ.NIC, an interest
association of legal entities, recorded in the Associations register maintained
by the Municipal court in Prague, File ref.: L 58624.

*

----- End forwarded message -----

Datum Thema  Autor
15.05. o [WLANware] Fwd: Turris MOX – only 48 hours le ftLinus Lüssing

"News-Portal" was written by Florian Amrhein.