[WLANware] [ANNOUNCE] Gluon v2017.1.6Von: email@example.com
Newsserver Weimarnetz e. V.
16. Apr 2018, 17:50:47
A new maintenance release of Gluon is available. It contains a number of
* We had to remove the DNS cache features again as it caused issues for
* On segfaults, corefiles were stored in the root filesystem on nodes
updated from Gluon v2016.2.x or older
* A kernel crash in batman-adv-14 has been fixed
* Signal graphs on the status page did not work with too many neighbours
* Sysupgrade image validation for TP-Link CPE/WBS 210/510 was improved and
extended; this is a prerequisite for updating to current Gluon master
images. The change has also been backported to the v2016.2.x branch, so
direct updates from latest v2016.2.x to current master are possible on
these devices again.
More details and the full list of bugfixes can be found on Read the Docs as